How do bookmakers determine the odds?
- Like, for example, how are they so certain that Alexandra from Big Brother has a 125-1 odd of winning, and a 4-5 odd of getting booted this Friday? Is it just by doing a survey?
Answer by tatehill2000
determining Odds for anything,,, I mean Anything, is based entirely on Attempting to split bets 50-50.
so in the attempt to do that with your big brother show, they just watch the show, and guess at what would be a good number, as you watch dont you KINDOF know who will get voted out?? well that person is going to be a HIGH ODDs.
with NFL and NBA and Bases, they use a few formulas to find that number,,,
again, the whole attempt is for them to set the odds to SPLIT the betting equally,,,
- I currently do point spread which makes you choose at least 2 games. I want to know if there is a way I can bet on one nfl game. It would be better if it wasnt online or through the computer where you have to have an online account.
Answer by Rembrandt
Go to Vegas, Reno or Laughlin Nevada.
- They never seem to lose. What is the secret to being in profit all the time?
Support This Blog By Visiting Partner Contribution in relation to Pinnacle Sports -
Answer by Ed Atun
Once you read a scientific book on the odds, you will never gamble again.
- Im tired of gambling with my friends! These losers never want to pay up!!
Answer by Ptsie
There are some great options for you to choose from at http://www.Sportsbook-Ratings.net , but you can choose according to what site you like best. There are some things to consider what you think is valuable in a site, such as; bonuses, deposit/payout options, and layout of the website. All of the recommended sites offer excellent service, security, and are financially stable, but there are those other elements to consider. Here are my top 4 quickly
5Dimes – http://www.Sportsbook-Ratings.net/5Dimes.php Best odds on football & baseball – credit card and eCheck options
BetIslands – http://www.Sportsbook-Ratings.net/BetIslands.php – Best bonuses, Same day payouts, Best Customer Service agents, but no credit card options
BoDog – http://www.Sportsbook-Ratings.net/BoDog.php – Credit cards okay, great layout, free payouts, but very small bonus options
BookMaker – http://www.Sportsbook-Ratings.net/BookMaker.php – Earliest released lines, highest limits, great loyalty program, but no credit card deposits and not geared for small players.
- What are the odds I would be the first to ask this question? No similar questions found. Yep, I am the first.
Please provide a link to show us where you got the odds from. First one with the accepted odds and link gets the ten point best answer. Thanks all.
Here is what ESPN says about the chances.
Answer by Go giants!
heres a link look it up yourself
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.